Multi Essentials For Women
Multi Essentials For Women with targeted plant-based phytochemicals provides support for hormone balance, bone health, energy production support and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing
- Contains a comprehensive blend of 32 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active forms of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12, bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D - the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Contains DIM (di-indolemethane) a compund that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor’s women’s multivitamins)
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
What age is Multi Essentials For Women suitable for?
From 12 years of age