Nutritional support for pre-conception, pregnancy and breast-feeding providing 400mcg of folate, the superior body-ready form of folic acid as recommended by the Department of Health
A targeted formula that provides folate which supports tissue growth in the placenta and uterus growth, iron for a reduction in tiredness and fatigue (it is common in women for iron levels to fall whilst pregnant) and vitamin D for immune health support.
- 25 different vitamins and minerals
- Provides the recommended levels of iodine for pregnancy and breast-feeding women. Iodine supports healthy cognitive function, energy-producing metabolism and thyroid function.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Contains high level of Zinc which supports fertility and reproductive health
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
- Preferred form of vitamin D (D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D and K than competitors.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.